Saturday, February 21, 2009

i had a dream

She was there watching Me make plans with some new Her in my life... it seemed like she was giving her approval until the Her left to go do/get something... I know I'm being quite ambiguous with the details but it's only because I've been awake for too long to recall them accurately... so anyways, She hugged me and somehow it turned into one of those laying down hugs that's almost like a mini cuddle-sesh. We looked deeply into each others eyes not knowing whether to be appreciative of our newly renewed friendship or elated by the feelings that automatically arise when we get in this position. Instead I could tell that we were both scared... damn near terrified of the sudden rush we got from being that close. The warmth, the touch, even her smell was so real. She looked up at me and said "are you sure?" and I replied not with words, but with a simple kiss on the cheek... then she turned her face a little bit more into mine. It was like the kissing scene from Brown Sugar; the slick friendly comforting cheek kiss turned not so stable full on makeout moment. My heart was beating although I'm not quite sure it was even out of happiness.
This was one of those dreams that woke me up before it got too real and when I awoke, I was petrified. I couldn't speak or move, nor would I have wanted to. All I could do is try and hold back my tears by falling back into my slumber. Less pathetic than it was enlightening which I guess is all I could ask for.

On a lighter updating note, I haven't been blogging lately because I've been working and climbing too much.

I think I'm gonna skip Battlefest tonight because I'm really not in the mood to see/be around so many dancers right now... no big deal, just not quite feelin it. I do however need to go to work and get some shit done before it's too late. Later tonight I might go with Crutches and Penguin to Donnababy's party but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

soooo.... what do you thing? [comment here]