so I'm on the 5 driving back up from socal. I'm a little bit tired and in an attempt to keep my mind alert, I'm gonna be writing this...
spring break was wonderful and eventhough I haven't had an intense workout in 2 weeks, it was all worth it. good food at all my favorite spots, lots and lots of wine with the bestie and my baby, dancing, museum trial day, shopping up a storm, walking along sunset cliffs at the perfect time, playing photographer, sailing with the fambam, and spending time with the people who matter ~ all equates to time well spent.
erick - I <3 you beyond control. tell mr. jobs you want to come up to cupertino asap. you still need to do your laundry bitch and I'm sad I didn't get to drink with your parents this time! but still, I'm glad we got to spend so much time together and catch up on champions of norrath for the first time since november. btw, no ugly douchey marines for you! and what was a deal with that guy and his ipod? cluck cluck, more uglies from your wardrobe.
darkness - whoa, little girl got big girl guns now. careful w/those pushups before your geisha becomes lifesize! hahaha, we wear the same size pants now bitch! you know what that means, right? that means you're as fat as me. I think you should start wearing dresses again soon. oh yah and nyc or back home for summertime! hopefully I see you again within the next month or so...
faithnizzle - watch trueblood, it's amazazingly addictive! and I wanna borrow those books when you're done with them... btw, I think your boobs got bigger =X
d.a. - sorry I said your birthday didn't matter... not my fault you're not a leo =P jk lady, I'll try and come down or tell me where y'all are gonna be celebrating since it's so soon. p.s. you still didn't get to meet her! maybe next time...
pork - feel special cuz we drove hella out of the way just to visit... you're fat! and a bad catholic. "it's only hotdog." lol, see you this weekend (but probably not at the club though)
sai - you're a fag, I never have much more to say to you.
tina, rolley, wilfred - I miss you bitches and how fun it use to be many years ago with the movies and the pasta and the wine and the sleepovers! I look forward to the next time I'm back in town so we can have a reunion.
diva - you're sleeping right next to me. woah! that sounded weird. bitch better not have gotten me sick... anyways, this past week has been fun with you. I decided you officially suck at shopping but you're good at touching things that feel nice, I can tell you that much. haha, moded for feelin on the hangers. eww eww eww, it smells like cows right now but lucky you're sleeping so you don't notice. yay for spring quarter, boo for not carpooling anymore =(
kk, I have 3 hours to go. lalalalalalalala (boredom setting in)
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
soooo.... what do you thing? [comment here]